America is all about speed,hot nasty bad a%$ speed

Eleanor Roosevelt 1946

Monday, February 22, 2010

FIRST RACE OF 2010/ BEDFORD MTX #1

The bedford mountaincross series.I 'll admit i wasn't looking forward to this race.With very little riding because of the weather i didnt know how i would respond to going hard for a hour.Then throw in the mud just to make it harder.Kenny done a great job with the course despite the conditions.No barriers this time!The course had 3 places were you could make some speed.The paved section at the start,a greasy,rocky downhill and 1 less muddy section in the field the rest was deep sticky mud only getting worse with every lap.I finished 10th I'm ok with that.I was 1 of 10 people who done 6 laps.I felt pretty good throughout the race my heart rate was staying pretty steady my legs felt strong considering i rode hard the day before.I passed one guy going into the woods on the inside of a turn which was pretty sweet.I love passing someone without them or me having to slow or pull off to the side.I was able to remain upright didn't bonk no mechanical s and finish in the top ten.It was a great day!It was also great to see all my teammates and friends out there.Now i have to decide weather or not to change my tires for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it G.