America is all about speed,hot nasty bad a%$ speed

Eleanor Roosevelt 1946

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

1st Tuesday Beer Ride

Love this ride last year was my first time attending it.I feel I gained more speed from this ride then any amount of training I could do.Im more of a mountain biker then Roadie but I can't deny that I love the speed and intensity of this ride.There's something about pulling around 28mph on the flats that's addictive! My wingman "nighthawk "was there when I needed him coming around me on a hard sprint back to the start and telling me to get on his wheel and then I returned the favor on the last pull back into downtown roanoke.We came withen 20 feet of the "fast guys "but couldn't reel em in. Next time we'll get em!Awesome ride !I'm addicted to the "high" that comes after pushing yourself as hard as you can then just a little more for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it G.