America is all about speed,hot nasty bad a%$ speed

Eleanor Roosevelt 1946

Monday, March 8, 2010

BEDFORD MTX 3 RACE REPORT

Temps in the mid 50's today.70% singletrack 80% dry!Who could ask for more?Race started out pretty good for me taking off hard and maintaining a lead for the first lap.I was going as hard as I could to gain positions.Being in 8th the chances of getting on the podium were slim to none.But I still had a chance of finishing in the top 5 for the series. I held off the fast guys till about the 3rd lap.Dave Thompkins and Robert Clifford were battling it out hard.They both had a great race finishing 3rd and 4th.I passed fellow teamate Paula Schimizzi on my 2nd lap and heldoff Warren Schimizzi till my 5th and final lap.I ended up finishing 10th,8th overall in the series.I'm OK with that its early in the season.Good times great series.Kenny's the man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it G.