America is all about speed,hot nasty bad a%$ speed

Eleanor Roosevelt 1946

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Seen The King.....

Been a few weeks since I done the Tuesday Beer Ride.I was so close to calling Chris and see if he wanted to hit the cove on the mountain bikes.But I need this ride I gain so in a hours time.Anyway me and David decided to hit the climb up mill mountain easy to get a good warm up.Worked out nice so we waited for Jeff at the top and took off.We ended up in a group of 8 in a fast paceline.Took my pull for a few minutes to many and when I was falling back to get in position I started loseing the group ( pulled to long)Luckily my wingman David passed a rider between me and him and pulled in front of me to pull me back to the group!It was awesome gave me just enough time to recover.Then on the last climb it came down to me David and Jeff. Jeff kept surging trying drop us I was spinning the50-25 at 115 cadence for about a mile and a half!That's when it happened close to the top my heart rate in no mans land. ....I seen Elvis and he offered me a peanut butter and banana sandwich! BAM Thanks KING!That's just what I needed I snapped out of and got back on that wheel.It funny the shit that pops in your head when your heart rates maxed out .It was a great ride.And the Kings doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it G.