America is all about speed,hot nasty bad a%$ speed

Eleanor Roosevelt 1946

Friday, May 28, 2010

DISCO #4

1st place nice.Felt horrible going into it.Hit legs in the gym Monday. Rode to hard at the Tuesday beer ride.I mean it hurt to walk much less pedal a bike!So I said screw it and a hour before I fueled up at McDonald's on a double quarter pounder a fry and washed it down with a hot fudge sundae and a large icedcoffee! And I still put a few minutes between me and the second place finisher! I also had help from my teamate Paula Schimizzi after passing her I tryed to drop anchor but she stayed on me and pushed me on up the last climb. So i droped the hammer on the last crawler to the finish done the lance lookback but all clear no chasers!It was a awesome final race Skip done a awesome job putting it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it G.