America is all about speed,hot nasty bad a%$ speed

Eleanor Roosevelt 1946

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BALLS TO THE WALL

Wednesday night ride from Cardinal bike (aka most awesome bike shop)Usually a low key ride so I rolled up on my Tricross geared 1×9 (44 x 11/34)ready to spin the legs out. First ride since MoM. Well about 10 people showed up 6 of em fast guys so the ride got cranked up to 11!Once I fell out of the draft it was Balls to the Wall spinning the 44 as fast as I could to catch back up. Once on Rutrough road it heated up again I hung in there felt okay for coming off a century and hitting the gym before hand.I got plenty of leftovers from my cookout this weekend to recover!Solid ride it was fun.But It was like bringing a knife to a gun show.Next time ill be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it G.