America is all about speed,hot nasty bad a%$ speed

Eleanor Roosevelt 1946

Sunday, June 20, 2010

FAT TIRE FRENZY

Man I can say enough good things about Kenny Palmer the man behind this event.This year he added a 5 hour category which attracted over 23 people! I opted out to little riding lately .I done the xc course sport category.The trails were tacky!Best I've seen em.I started hard leading out past by 1 Guy so I settled in 2nd place maintained it for a lap then swapped back and forth and ended up 3rd by less then a minute only about 2 outta first! It was hot and I was going as hard as I could that day.My good buddy Jeff wrecked hard on his 2 nd lap.landing on his knee.Ended up getting 6 stitches and a knee immobilizer.Good times.It was a great event and it continue s to evolve.Looking forward to Montvale I gotta score to settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it G.