America is all about speed,hot nasty bad a%$ speed

Eleanor Roosevelt 1946

Saturday, February 27, 2010

RING OF FIRE BMTX 2

About midweek I came down hard with some stomach issues.Anything I'd eat would go straight thru me.Made it hard to not only recover from the last race but tough to any training for this one.Almost didn't show but once I got there talking to other racers realized I wasn't the only one, must be something going around. It was cold and windy once I got there made it tough to get going.The course was about 3/4 pavement a little bit of singletrack and 1 muddy section and the last 1/2 mile was a grassy climb back 2 the start and 2 barriers 2 cross.I actually didn't feel to bad once I got my first lap down.I started reeling people in and that kept me going.I think I finished around 6/8th so I'm happy with that considering the circumstances! I got in6 laps again.I can't wait for better weather to get out on the road bike and getting in some long rides.1 more race in this series. Next up training for6 hours of warrior creek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it G.