America is all about speed,hot nasty bad a%$ speed

Eleanor Roosevelt 1946

Friday, March 5, 2010

Mcfee's Knob

Wifey and the kids (all 3 of them)went to Damascus to stay with grandma for the weekend.I had to hang back cause the last race of the Bedford mtx series is Sunday.She took my truck and left me with her car.Its not a very convenient bike hauler.So after work I went and hiked Mcfees knob.Great trail.Was gonna see a movie but the thought of spending about a 50 spot on the ticket 2 gallon drink and 55 gallon drum of popcorn didn't sound appealing.So after the hike I met up with David aka nighthawk for some fine Mexican dining.Now home just me and the dog.Its to quiet!Tommorow gonna do a mountain bike ride in a undisclosed locale,then a evening road ride.Gonna be nice this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it G.