America is all about speed,hot nasty bad a%$ speed

Eleanor Roosevelt 1946

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Outta my way Crenshaw!

Fun but rough night at the disco race tonight.Chris was the the first to go down hard clipped a tree and hitvthe trail head first.Me and Crenshaw made sure he was OK before taking off. We lost some time but you can't leave a fellow teammate or anyone hanging.I hammered hard to get back up front.Couldn't catch the lead Guy.So I just kept my lead to fend off my good buddy Jeff Crenshaw. Man we had some good races when we were both racing the Clydesdale class.Last lap I had to make a hard right and swoooshh slid out crashed and scrapped my arm and knee up a little fumble d around to get my chain back on for a min or 2 and took off looked back on the last climb and seen Jeff so I locked out my fox prepping for the sprint to the finish but luckily he was to far back to catch me.So I got second with Chris crashing and me crashing so I'm cool with that.Skip s done a great job putting on this series.Its the most fun u can have for10 bucks with your clothes on.Which Chris had a early yard sale trying to get rude of his clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it G.